Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bangkok Day 5

Took tuk tuk to chatuchak again cos its too big for us to conquer.
The ride cost only 50baht cos he will bring us to gem gallery first and it was our third time there.

The boy ate 2 plates of the rice cos he was way too hungry and the portion was so little.

We had coconut ice cream after that!

After shopping at chatuchak, we went to find the way to go to union mall.
Took a train from chatuchak to phahon yothin where the union mall is just right on top.

The boy was complaining how bored he was when he was there so I tried to shop as fast as I could ):

Then, we took train back to chit lom where its near holiday inn hotel.
Walked to siam paragon cos I wanted to explore there and its like another duplicate of Sg's paragon.

Then walked back all the way from paragon to our hotel and its no joke when my leg is breaking from the constant walking.
Had dinner near our tuk tuk pick up point!

Yummy chicken rice that's so cheap at the same time


Some buys of the day:
 These boxes are soooo pretty.
I was searching high and low for this and so happy that I managed to find it though it wasnt really the one I initially wanted. But still, these are nice as well.
Maybe I should start collecting such boxes haha.

 Tee shirts that boyfriend bought.
I chose the rainbow one and I think its different from the usual black and white tee, though its looks abit gay on my boy.
But, since I chose it, he has to wear it hehe.

That's all for day 5!




No comments:

Post a Comment