Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Crystal jade dinner

Start this post with my outfit of the day.

The boy booked out early on friday so we brought my ah ma to crystal jade for dinner (:
Before that, my house's electricity went down and thanks to my boyfriend, my electricity was up and save me the trouble from waiting for the town council to send the man down.

We cabbed down to nex thereafter and queued for crystal jade. It wasnt long before its our turn.
Love my ah ma ttm.
She dotes me alot and since i work, she will buy pancakes for me every morning.
She also does all the housework in the house as well.
My ah ma is really hardworking and im really fortunate to have her in my life (:

This salted egg yolk with prawns is damn yummy.


After dinner, we go taxi stand and wait for cab home(:


And that marks the end of my another friday. (:













No comments:

Post a Comment