Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Deepavali Eve

Deepavali holiday was well spent with my boy as he had long holiday :D
The day before, I had school so we met at town after my lesson.

Had handburger for late lunch

The boy has been so busy with his phone lately ):

Battered Dory!
Its the only thing I ordered when I frequent there and its pretty worth it cos it came with two pieces of dory and the bread is totally yums.
Not to forget my fav mushroom soup!
It has chunky mushrooms in it and I cant wait to go back again just for it!

Lamb burger

After lunch, we caught Skyfall and it was pretty good I think.
The boy then meet up with his friends at dhoby and we went for dinner tgt.
We wanted to go for jap food since his friends wanted it but too bad it was closed so the boy and I had thai food while his friends had chicken rice.

Sighs, I miss this alr :(

Took some photos before the movie- Ah boys to men. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment