Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The end of year 2

So it's been already 2 days after my exams and I having been spending my time catching up on Vampire Dairies and am gonna spend my long holidays on dramas and books and most importantly, work.

I feel so liberated now after exam. Exam period was such a torture, sleeping late every night just to cramp everything inside my head but it wasnt effective somehow, proven on the exam day itself.
But I shall not be concerned with the results yet since I should thoroughly enjoy my holidays.

Speaking of which, im going to bangkok in 1 month's time! Omg I simply cant wait. I am so gonna to drown myself silly with all the food there especially their thai milk tea. But first, I need to shed some weight before coming back like a bloated pig. Oh yes, im going with my family this time so my hotel and air tickets are fully paid. So I just need to fork out for clothes and maybe food? 
Hehehe. This is too good to be true. I cant afford to spend so much since im pretty broke now.
Have been spending my money away on physical enhancement so I got to work really hard and earn back all the money.

By the way.... I have troubles looking for a job because I dont know what job I want to get.
To get an office job or retail job?
Well, most importantly, I need a high paying job which can support my monthly expenses.
I think office job sounds better? Shorter working hours and I can get to sit whole day.
Retail job means having to stand whole day which my legs totally cant take it.
But I not sure if any company is willing to hire me since i need one week leave for bkk.
Shall see how it goes then.
Will update soon again with photos from previous months before i forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment