Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Canton paradise

Had canton paradise last tuesday with the family cos I randomly suggested it and my dad said okay.
And I even offered to pay for the meal haha.
But I asked my parents to sponsor $50 each cos I think it will be pretty pricey.
Asked the boy to join my family for dinner as well but such a pity that his diarrhea was still pretty bad so he couldnt eat much.












mediocre prawn dumpling noodles which was so not worth the money.


The amount of dishes we ordered are insane and we practically had a hard time finishing all the dishes.
And to my horror, the receipt was very very long and total came up to ard $240.
My parents sponsored $150 and I paid the rest so it wasnt too hard on me haha.

Ending the post with a photo of my fav boy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment