Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Photos from phone

Ever since I get my iphone 5, my camera is accumulating dust cos my phone camera is so good compared to my previous iphone 3.
 But I will still use my camera on important occasions, since camera is defnitely better than phone.

One of the night where we had thai food. My fav :D










And, one of the weekend when the boyfriend fetch me from work and I brought him to this ramen place near my workplace to try out the ramen and it was surprisingly good!

Pretty affordable and nice!
And there's no GST as well!



The egg and cha shu are really yummy!





One of the Sundays when my boss declared me off so I went for lunch with my ah ma, sister and boyfriend.
If only my eyes can look this big everyday.

Love you many many sister <3



Ending with a nice photo of myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment