Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last few days of December

26th
Cant rmb what did we do on that day :/




My first time to Ramen Champion at Bugis+ and I was swarmed with the no of ramen stalls there.
Will head back again to try other ramen!

-----------------------------------------------------

30th
Attended's my dad's friend's wedding with my sister cos my parents couldnt make it. 
So the two of us are representatives.
I was pretty reluctant to go at first cos I wanna work but i guess the food there compensate for the loss :D

In cab.
One of the rare time my sister is willing to take photo with me .

Cant wait to get braces soon once i save enough!












Deep fried custard bun! My fav!

-------------------------------------

31th

Went to City square small for dinner before our movie- Les Miserables!




I think im quite a boring person when it comes to Astons.
It's always grilled fish with herb/black pepper with garden salad and potato salad.

We had a really quick dinner before getting our tickets for the movie.
The movie wasnt what i expected cos they were singing all the way~~~
It's pretty boring at first but the latter part was so good that i teared. 
But its not just me, my boyfriend also. HAHA.
First time I see him teared for a movie!



Dint manage to spend the countdown tgt cos the boy suppose to go meet his friends awhile and sleep early but he stayed there till late -.-








No comments:

Post a Comment