Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

OSF flea + Maybelline @ Scape/ Blogshops' flea

Took few hours off work on saturday for osf flea and maybelline's flea at scape as well.
Sadly and glad to say that I bought nothing at all from osf flea cos there's wasnt much to buy but I bought one pair of shorts from TTR booth at just $10 only ^^

Pretty Vivian who accompanied me for both fleas.
Thank you so much! (:


A shot with the gorgeous Tricia from VGY.
She's damn petite and skinny in real life :/

Another shot!

Dinner after work at Soup Spoon and I can still remember not being able to taste anything at all due to my flu.
Sighs. 



Things we do on bus haha.

...............................................................................................
The very next day, the boy accompanied to the blogshops' flea despite not having enough sleep cos he slept late the night before. Thank you so much baby <3
So thankful that I manage to get the priority pass if not I will need to queue for damn long.

Iphone 5 camera is soooo good. haha.
This over my bulky camera anytime.

Not enough sleep but eyes still so big :/










No comments:

Post a Comment