Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sister's birthday/ Date in town

It was sisters' birthday on the 9th of December and my dad celebrated her birthday at the stall.


................................................................................................................................

The very next day, dated the boy out since he dont have to book in I think?
Had our lunch at a place where I bought vouchers online and it was damn worth it.






After that, walked to ps to walk around daiso before have a teatime at Gloria Jean with my fav white chocolate.

Then, it was time for movie hehe.


The very nice boyfriend shopped with me at F21 before having dinner at DTF.

Yay to yummy food!



The boyfriend hooked onto instagram now which I presume its a good thing?
cos he's more willing to take photos with me now :D

Had our fav ice cream at Merely ice cream before taking a bus home (:



Pretty aye my top?
I love you my dearest boy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment