Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

JB trip!

Tuesday


On the way to woodlands custom!

This time round, its just my parents and my sister so we have alot of space for ourselves!

At the pasar malam.
This pasar malam is only open on tuesdays.
And there's really alot of nice and cheap stuff there!
Esp fried chicken which is freshly fried on the spot, and my fav chendol drink.

buns

 So cheap! Where to find such cheap dragonfruits in singapore!

Mum choosing dragonfruits.

There sells fish as well.
So different from singapore one.

Not to mention, vegetables as well!

One of my fav store! They sell piping hot pancakes.
Oh my. Cant wait to go back jb and eat this.
Its damn cheap as well.
RM 70cents for plain one, RM1 dollar corn toppings.

No more photos after that cos I was busy eating this and drinking my chendol.

Then, off we went to Giant!
choosing olive oil

A photo with my mum!
My sister did not want to take photos with me that day so forced my mum to take with me.

 took this secretly

After that, was dinner at some no aircon place.
They are famous for their mee hoon kueh apparently.
My mee hoon kuen with extra meatballs.

Last photo of the day!

Went back to singapore after that.
How I wish I can go jb every tues to have my fav food.
Well, I shall learn driving soon! 
So I know how to go there haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment