Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

MOF

Dinner at MOF on Friday the 13th

Wanted to dine at siam kitchen to satisfy my thai food cravings but have to wait for pretty long and the staff seems to ignore our presence.

A glimpse of their menu

MOF has soooo many choices to choose from such that i took a long time to make up my mind though I was starving at that point of time.

Some pictures before the food came.

I was too hungry to take photos of our main thus only dessert.

Our receipt:

It was alr 10plus after we had our dinner so we went home straight thereafter.
Nonetheless, took some photos before we end the day.
Dont know why the boy likes to put his hand over my shoulder whenever we take photos.
Make me look so awkward.



I just hate to quarrel the same thing over and over again and no matter how much I say, it doesnt help.
There will be a day when I just get sick and tired of it.
A day when I seek peace in myself. Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment