Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

MFM 1 for 1

 Last friday
Had school in the morning but I left halfway cos the lecturer was going through way too slow.
Headed home to charge my phone and left for Kovan to cut my hair.
Then, went back home for my phone and travel down to clarke quay to fetch the boy from training.


IDined at manhattan for late lunch for their 1 for 1.
One big piece of fish on a bed of fries.
Complimentary salad.



Then, went to suntec for new look cos my voucher was expiring the next day.
My boy needs to buy black plain polo tees as well.

Sister joined us later as well cos I have two vouchers.
 My short hair. 
Makes my face look fat.

This pair is damn comfy.

Boyfriend went to look for his shirt while we try the heels.

Then, went to look for makan place.
Settled dinner at chicking

Well, their chicken are not bad as its really spicy though not those piping spicy kind.


Trained home after that.
My face looks rounder with short hair now ):


No comments:

Post a Comment