Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The lucky one

Met up with the boy just yesterday for movie!
We wanted to catch the 7plus show but no good seats so settled for 9plus show.

Walked over to sunshine plaza for this!
Victor's kitchen.


Heard many good reviews about this so asked the boy to try this with me.
Quickly ordered the food cos I was starving.
wala wala porridge which was pretty plain.
not worth the money.

the must-order at every dim sum restaurant.

bursting lava bun.

The har gao and siew mai were nice but the custard bun were abit salty for my liking.
I like the melting custard though! 
Its perfectly done.

Had our second round of dinner at a thai shop.
They served us the dessert first.
It was so so only.
I cant wait to go coca and satisfy my chendol craving.

My fav phad thai.

Ordered these to share.
We had a hard time finishing the food though cos we were slightly full from the dim sum.
But nevertheless, we managed to finish everything.

Then, walked back to cathay for our movie.

 Guess the next update will be 3 weeks later after my exam.
Oh hais.
Cant wait for exam to end and party hard, play hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment