Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

After maths exam

I had maths exam in the morning and it totally killed my brain cells. To celebrate the end of exam for the week, me and the boyfriend went to city plaza.
while waiting for bus
why my eyes so small ):


Reached city plaza and went to eat the recomended ban mian.
While waiting:
hungry face.


Finally, the food came and he cant wait to dig in his food.

Ordered mee hoon kueh.
 

It's surprisingly nice!
I even want to have another bowl of it but my brain tells me not to.


The sillyboy pei me shop for a good hour or so before we left for haji lane.


Oh haji lane, i miss you so much.


went to pluck to satisfy my craving for...
banana crumble!
I can never have enough of this. Its so heavenly delicious.


Dear eyes, why you so small.


Im a happy girl after having my craving satisfied.




outfit of the day.




Then the boy send me home.
 I love you babyboy.



No comments:

Post a Comment