Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Neverland

My last paper of exam! Can you imagine how happy I am?
So back home and brought my ah ma to see doctor where my boy met me there as well.

Then, we sent her home and my sister joined us for city plaza.

Pictures at the bus stop!
Love my dress ttm!
Candid shot by bf

The three of us!
 
With the boy...

Shoes!


Then, we took bus to city plaza to satifsy my boy's craving and mine as well.

Dry mee hoon kueh

Ordered rojak as well but it was so-so
$3 portion. Pretty little

 Shop for awhile before taking bus to town.

At the bus stop


In bus:

Alighted at somerset and the boy meet his friends there.
My sister agreed with me that his friends look like ah bengs haha.
My sister and I went to new look to shop while the boy have dinner with his gang.



Then, went to neverland with his friends.
My eyes cant take flash.


 That's all the photos I have.
My boy drank too much and did stupid stuff like baring his heart out to me haha.
I can never forget that day man cos my boy totally embarrassed himself ttm.
But I still love him <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment