Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The body shop sale 2012

Managed to get my sister to go bodyshop sale with me as my boy went to Genting. 


 Spot the two of us!

More photos while waiting for train!
Sister, why you so pretty!


Off to new look first cos we alighted at cityhall.
Mad gorgeous heels. But well, I dont really know how to walk in it.



Dragged my sister into wearing heels and take photos with me.


Satisfied with trying the heels, off we go to the sale!
I bought alot of stuff and it amounted to ard $90.
Heartpain ):
All this should last me for a pretty long time.


Photo taking at the toilet before dinner.


Dinner at the kopitiam at suntec.
Hokkien mee! A must try.
Ordered fried oyster and dim sum as well but was too busy eating to take photos.
Nevertheless, the hokkien mee was the nicest among all.

why you dont let me take photo of you ):
Then, we went to take train to kovan to buy her shoes.
Photos spam again!
I love you, sister <3
And before i end the post, my shopping for tonight:
Bought like 7 seaweed facial foam, 1 seaweed toner (bought wrongly) cos the big tubes all sold out alr.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment