Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Keisuke Tonkutsu king

Last friday, dragged my boyfriend to intl plaza to look for jobs.
That boy of mine was like reluctant to go so many agencies and was contented wih the first one he went to.
But i still manged to drag him to go. So proud of myself.

Went to keisuke tonkutsu king for early later.
They only have 3 types of ramen but you can choose the soup type and the level of oil.
I love how you can choose all this so I can have my perfect bowl of ramen.

Boyfriend's with everything
mine without spring onions
 They provide free normal eggs as well.
I love the white ones though its hard to peel off the shell cos its much softer than the brown one.
Boyfriend had two brown eggs for himself. so he ate like 3 eggs including the one in the ramen bowl. 

Then, went to haji lane to collect my clutch.
Has been wanting to collect it since long ago but time was not on my side.
aww my new love.

Cant wait to carry this bag out soon.

Just yesterday, went to sgh to visit my dad cos he was admitted for body checkup.
He had some movement problem on his finger and toe so went to polyclinic first then was referred to sgh.
Well, he looks perfectly okay.
Ah ma wants me to accompany her there later to visit him cos she's worried.
Oh, need to prepare soon.
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment