Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

A day with M

Met M at bugis junction for lunch first. Went to nan xiang steamed bun restarant. As we have lunch at home alr, we ordered something light.
Ordered dumpling, xlbs, and spicy and sour soup.

Then, we went to bugis street to shop. Well, i think its the first time we shop together and it has been long its just the two of us together. We also went to si ma lu to pray before shopping at the second floor of bugis street where i got my high waist jeans.

Then, we headed back to bugis junction for dinner after long hours of shopping.
Aww. Cant wait to eat my fav egg.

The noodles were pretty soft though which i dont really like. 
And i dint managed to finish it cos i was too full. 
Feel so bad to waste food. ):

Then, it was time for us to go home.



Facts are always the ugly truth.
I found out what I wanted to know.
But, it so hard for me to accept. 
At least, we are both good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment