Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Every Tuesday

Dad drove to aunt's house to fetch my aunt then bring us to centrepoint to shop for nightgown for my cousin's upcoming wedding.



We went to Celia Loe first but nothing caught their eyes there so went to another shop called Angelique I think which has very nice gown but also pricy as well.
My aunt spent like a good 1-2hours there and I even helped out to choose gowns and take photos for her.
 

This gown look so much prettier in real life but it cost $1.4k, way too over my aunt's budget.

After trying on soooo many gowns, she settled for this on the very day itself.
But 1-2days later, she settled for another one below as her friends commented that the embellishment  is too striking.

This is sooo pretty. I picked one!
Simple and elegant

Dinner was at soup restaurant at paragon since we were at town area.
Well, we always chinese food cos have to accomodate to my ah ma.
The ginger chicken is totally awesome!
We even bought a bottle of the ginger sauce home.


Though its just a simple dinner, but its a rare chance for us to gather together for dinner.
Im so glad im so close to my aunt's family cos they are all very nice, especially my aunt.
Cant wait for the next dinner tgt (:





No comments:

Post a Comment