Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Trip to Malaysia Day 1

So happy that my hotel here finally has wifi  :D
It was a pretty last minute decision to join my family and aunt's family to malaysia as I found a job and went to work on monday.
Little did i know that i will only be working there for 3 days then i have to work at tuas for the remaining 3 months.
This is definitely not stated in the contract so I called the agent immediately. And she took like ages to check for me and I finally went home without being paid.
The agent even asked me to stay till lunch time then leave, but i was liked i rather leave and join my family to go overseas than to stay here and waste my time.
Cabbed home thereafter and quickly packed my luggage.

In the car
the mess

stopped over at a random shop in jb for a quick lunch before a long long car ride to genting for 2 days.


Sunset

bored :/


We finally reached genting ard 8pm, after checking in to our room, we went for dinner tgt (:
mum, ah ma, aunt, uncle


uncle and cousins

parents <3












No comments:

Post a Comment