Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Trip to Malaysia Day 3

 In the car heading to port dickson's lexis hotel 

We stopped over at some random shop for lunch.
The veg on the left is exclusively available in port dickson only.
Cant have it anywhere else so its a must order.

After the heavy lunch, we head towards our hotel.
I have stayed in this hotel for a few times and its really good.
And my room has a balcony, overlooking the vast sea.
It used to be called Legend but has now changed to Lexis.
view from my balcony

Next to our hotel is Grand Lexis, which has indoor swimming pool.

Some pictures of me again

Then, we went down to swimming pool.

My siblings went to swim while I walk around the water chalets.
The view of my hotel from far.


Spotted this when I was walking back.
I think they are sucking milk?

cousin carrying my uncle
then the other way round

The three of them jump in tgt


That's the end of day 3









No comments:

Post a Comment