Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Snow white

Went for job interview early in the morning at bishan then went uob plaza for another 2 interviews.
All by recruit express.
The boy was so nice to accompany me for my interviews (:
  
New shoes from bangkok

Had lunch nearby before my second interview at uob plaza.
Walked along the shop lane and settled for south bank authentic thai food.

Walked over to one raffles place as I saw lao ban beancurd and have cravings for that.
So happy that there's still beancurd left though its alr 1pm.

After the interview, went to somerset as we wanted to watch snow white and we had our lao ban at basement.


Walked over to cine to buy tickets then to centrepoint for my IPL session with musee.
Took photos after the session is done (:

Watched the movie after that and all I can say is the show is quite average.

Ended my night with this yummy snack from delifrance.



No comments:

Post a Comment