Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday!

Ever since I started working on weekends, I dint go out with the boy on weekends anymore.
It was pretty last minute that the boss asked me not to work but I was pretty happy cos I can go out with the boy.

We went to ps and bought tickets for madagascar 3 as I have been wanting to watch that since the longest time.
As we have some time before the movie and I was famished, we walked around to look for food.
Settled for Yoshiyona in the end cos I have feel for it.

Madagascar 3 was pretty funny thought I settled with sitting at the second row from the front.
I dont really like sitting so front but there's other movie were selling like hotcakes as well so no choice.

That day was pretty unlucky for me as well.
We walked to somerset and I had craving for yami yogurt.
Each of us bought one and I think the new flavours- pandan and rose are pretty nice.
I just only had like two mouths of it and this malay teen girl just ran and my cup of yogurt just dropped to the floor.
The mother offered to buy me a new cup but i said no.
How depressing huh.
And then, when I was walking down the stairs to take train, I almost fell cos i missed by a step.
How unlucky can I be on that day.

We took the train to serangoon, walked for many restaurants before settling for The Asian Kitchen.
The food was pretty not bad and I cant wait to get back soon for other food!

But before that, i would need to satisfy my craving for chomp chomp, royal china, wen dao shi, swee choon and lots more!
Hope i can find the time soon for all these.


No comments:

Post a Comment