Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

09S22 dinner

Well, I have not been going out lately, because work is draining me.
I just wanna sleep after I reached home and I have been sleeping ard 10pm everyday since I started work.
Well, no complaints cos I can get to earn more money, cos I still working for my weekend job.
So well, im practically working everyday for now.

Met my jc classmates on a friday at vivo since enli is back for holidays.
We had dinner at sushi tei and we had a great catchup session over the dinner (:

Dorothea and me(:
Hehe spot my pretty gold necklace.
Bought it from Hollyhoque at Maybelline event.

After our food came, then it was time to take photos of the food haha.

Pork katsu don I think!
I cant finish the rice cos it was way too much though I was pretty hungry :/









Though it's not the full class cos 3 of them were not them, but it's always enjoyable to meet up with them cos we can talk anything under the sun.
Im so glad to have such a small class in jc cos we bond really well.
We practically went everywhere together including break time so yes, that's how close we are.
Till the next meetup then!


No comments:

Post a Comment