Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Antoinette

Met the boy on sunday cos he dont have to book in.
As usual, we wanted to eat brunch and i wanted to go PS cafe at palais but we couldnt make it for the last order so I suggested antoinette. 
I have been wanting to try that for the longest time and im so glad we finally try it.
The restaurant is very small and we have to wait for seats but it doesnt take very long for us to get in.




Hehe. My botak boy.



We ordered one mushroom soup to share cos it was pretty pricey.
$12 for this I think :/

 Engraved bowl

The boy's hot chocolate which is too thick for my liking.

Yummy viennoiseries that was served warm

Scrambled egg gratin! 
The toast is damn yummy by itself! Crispy on the outside, soft in the inside.
I couldnt finish it as it was pretty filling and the boy had to do his job hehe.

Antoinette's breakfast

Yummy brunch!

Im so wanted to try out their deserts especially their strawberry shortcake which seems to be pretty popular.
Oh well.
Shall go there next time to have high tea :D


No comments:

Post a Comment