Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Kiseki Japanese Buffet

The boy meet me at town after my work for dinner.
We couldnt decide what to eat and in the end settled for Kiseki cos the boy had been wanting to eat that for the longest time.
Kiseki has a decent spread of food given that it cost only ard $20 and there's so much variety to choose from!
There's even scallops and crabs sashimi!
A pity that I wasnt very hungry if not I could eat so much more.



Fat and yummy scallops!




It was my first time eating snow crab and I tried to bite into it. 
But it was so hard and I rmb that some shows that I watched last time used scissors to cut.
So i asked the waiter if that's the way and he brought me a scissors.
But the scissors are not those normal ones, it has 1 long end and 1 short end.
After having a hard time cutting and the boy was going to youtube for me the correct way,
 the manager or whosoever offered to demo and cut it for me. hehe.
Well, I think its quite embarrassing given that I even tried to bite into it.

After eating so much, how can I forget the desserts!





The charges


Love th

Love this boy to bits <3



No comments:

Post a Comment