Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

National Day 2012

Spent the national day with the boy cos he get a day off.
We had brunch at Arbite cos I have been wanting to try that for the longest time and since my boy loves to eat brunch, we travelled there to satisfy our cravings (:
Love the potato balls and sauteed mushroom!

I think this is My wife's chocolate cake.
Love the cake cos it was so soft and rich.
Definitely going back soon to try out the other desserts and their mains (:

Then, we trained down to town for Love, Bonito sale at scape. 
The boy was so nice to accompany me cos the sale only start at 6pm and we had to queue to get in.

 
Outfit of the day.
Loving my necklace from Hollyhoque bought at Maybelline event.
And I have no idea why my body slanted to one side :/

At Scape

After the love, bonito sale, me and baby rushed to cathay for our movie- The Bourne Legacy.
Had difficulty understanding at first but managed to understand halfway.
The movie is soooo nice, better than total recall in my opinion.
Since we are nearby sunshine plaza, we head over for thai food as I have cravings for it.

We had a hard time finishing so much food but im glad we did!
The food is so yummy and affordable!
Super love the thai milk tea as well. 
Cant wait to go back bkk soon to have thai milk tea everyday :D






















No comments:

Post a Comment