Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My 21st birthday

This year, celebrated my birthday with the family(:
My dad treated us to buffet dinner at Traders hotel.
Well, all bcos there's 1 for 1 promo for UOB card.
I think its pretty value for money with the UOB card so its around $30 per pax.

I still rmb there was one time i eat till so full that i vomitted in the car. 
So lesson learnt, never ever eat so full again.
I dont want history to repeat so have to control myself from overeating.

My first round of food before going around to take photo of what's available there (:


Rojak!
My sister and I love to make our own rojak hehe.




Very big salmon fish




topping for ice cream!

chocolate fondue <3









My dad requested for a candle but the manager gave us this (:
Pretty good service I think since we never requested for it.


Oh my face. Really very ugly ):

A nicer photo of me!

Outfit of the day




Ending off the post with a photo of the belated present from the girls.
Thank you so much (:


No comments:

Post a Comment